Residential Property Investment
Get the Guidance You Need for Residential Property Investment
When done correctly, residential property investment can help you pay off your mortgage more quickly, serve as a passive income source and help you grow your wealth faster than any pension plan. When done incorrectly, property investment can put your family home at risk. At Propellor Property Investments, our job is to make sure you fall on the former end of that spectrum, rather than the latter.
The Benefits of Working with Propellor for Residential Property Investment
Rather than taking a DIY approach with your first-time investment property, give us a call at Propellor Property Investments. Here are a few benefits of teaming up with us to start your property investment journey:
- We work to understand your goals: We don’t approach every client the same way. Instead, we work with you to discuss your goals and determine how your investment strategy should look.
- We know the market: We have been helping clients discover the secrets of smart property investment for ten years. Our principal, Nikki Connors, has been advising clients for 15 years and has earned the nickname of The Queen of Property in New Zealand. I Put simply; you can trust us to help you navigate the market and find the right property investment(s) for you.
- We are a full-service agency: We tailor a bespoke investment strategy for you and help you find properties of interest. We conduct due diligence on properties before you buy and act as your mortgage broker, your accountant, your solicitor and your legal advisor. We play the role of property manager if you have a rental investment. We help you get the right property and financial structures in place, to maximise your gains and protect you from risk. This full-service approach means we are there to help you every step of the way something our clients always value.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Your Investment Property
Your investment property should ultimately be a source of passive income for you. To get the most value out of your investment, consider these tips:
- Avoid a labour-intensive DIY approach: Buying a house, fixing it up and flipping it on the market can yield significant returns. So can buying a property and managing it as a rental. In many cases, though, these arrangements end up being labour-intensive on the part of the investor. When you work with a full-service company such as Propellor, you avoid that hard, unpredictable work that can make you question whether property investing is worth it.
- Have a timeline in mind: Are your goals long- short- or medium-term? The ideal investing strategies will vary for you, depending on where you land on this spectrum. When you call Propellor, try to have an estimated timeline in mind. This one piece of information will help us a lot in building a custom investing strategy for you.
Why Trust Propellor Property Investments Regarding Residential Property Investment
For a decade, Propellor has been helping New Zealand investors build highly profitable portfolios of residential property investments. Our sterling reputation makes us a go-to property investment advisor for clients, and even means we are often able to negotiate extras with developers, such as free furniture packs. To learn more about us, or to schedule a consultation, contact us today