Real Estate Private Equity
Using Real Estate as Private Equity for Your Investing Strategy
Have you ever considered a real estate private equity investment strategy? Perhaps you don’t like the idea of stock investing, or maybe you want to diversify your portfolio. Regardless, if you are thinking about buying real estate as an investment, working with Propellor Property Investments can help you find your footing.
Tips Regarding Real Estate Private Equity
At Propellor, our team is dedicated to helping clients find success with private equity real estate investments throughout New Zealand. No matter your goals, we can help you put together an effective property investment strategy. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Know where you stand: Your real estate investing strategy is going to look different if you are a first-time home buyer than if you already own your own home, just as it’s going to be different if you already have a portfolio of property investments. Knowing where you stand from the outset and what you want to accomplish will drive the best investing strategy. At Propellor, we take any guesswork out of the equation by tailoring a bespoke approach for every client.
- Treat it like a business: If you are looking for potential investment real estate rental properties, it can be tempting to go for the first thing that you like, or that you can afford. Instead of letting these gut instincts determine where your investment path goes, treat your property investments for what it is: a business. Just as you would manage your business by hiring people or consulting with people with specific and relevant knowledge or experience, you should do the same for your investing. That means teaming up with businesses such as Propellor to help illuminate the best path forward.
- Look out for pitfalls: When investing in property, you need to be strategic and smart with how you handle the financial and legal aspects of each transaction or property. Seeking advice from the right people on these fronts will avoid many of the biggest risks and pitfalls associated with real estate investing.
What Sets Propellor Apart Regarding Real Estate Investor Websites
If you are looking for useful real estate investor websites in New Zealand, you might stumble upon Propellor. What you might not realise immediately is that we are New Zealand’s most respected property investment. Here’s why:
- Our leader: Our principal is Nikki Connors, who has been affectionately dubbed as The Queen of New Zealand Property. I An author, speaker and registered financial advisor, Nikki has a reputation for helping clients master the art of real estate investing.
- Our selectivity: We don’t just serve up any properties to our clients. Instead, we complete extensive due diligence on every property before bringing it to our attention. Eighty percent of the properties offered to us don’t end up on our stock list, because they don’t meet our lofty standards.
- Our full-service approach: In addition to tailoring an investing strategy for you, we will also act as your mortgage broker, your accountant and solicitor. We can even act as property manager for your real estate rental properties.
About Propellor Property Investments
As you can see, Propellor is here to support you if you go the real estate private equity route. With ten years in business and counting plus all the selling points discussed above we are the partner you need to find success in this niche. Contact us today to get started.