Is a House Investment Right for You?
At Propellor Property Investments, we offer short, medium and long-term house investment opportunities in New Zealand to both citizens and overseas investors, and we enjoy a reputation for being one of the most successful companies in our industry. Below, we talk about why we’re a standout company before explaining some of the benefits of our services in more detail.
What Sets Propellor Property Investments Apart Regarding Defence Housing Investments
At Propellor, we have strong relationships with some of New Zealand’s best housing developers, giving us access to investment opportunities you won’t find elsewhere. However, we also stand out from the competition for reasons such as:
- Our years of experience: As a company, we’ve been helping people investing in unique real estate opportunities, such as defence housing, for over a decade, but our founder has been in the business for longer than that. Over the past 15 years, Nikki Connors has earned a reputation for being the Queen of Property in New Zealand. If you want to know more about her work, either call us or attend one of our seminars.
- Our commitment to honesty: We don’t raise your expectations to win your business ñ we tell you about your options so that you can decide how to act and where to invest your money. We always recommend our clients seek independent financial advice before investing. If you need any information on where to find such advice, don’t hesitate to ask us.
- Our ability to create bespoke plans: We focus on making property investments as straightforward as possible for our clients. Our goal is to help you generate passive income, which is why we create unique strategies for our customers and deal with mortgage brokers, solicitors, property managers and accountants on your behalf.
Problems an Investment House Addresses
Here are some of the primary benefits of our services to show you some of the issues they can help you resolve:
- Alleviate your debt problems: Saving for the future can be challenging, which is why you might want to consider making your money work for you. Better still, you can make other peoples cash primarily the banks work for you too. Give us a call to find out how we can help our clients obtain funding to reduce risks.
- Minimise your tax obligations: The more money you earn, the higher your tax obligations will be. Did you know that you can use property investments to reduce the amount you pay in tax? Moreover, the NZ government encourages anybody to invest in real estate, meaning we can offer our services to people based overseas.
- Save a nest egg for your retirement: If you’re worried you won’t be able to get by when you retire, you ought to consider investing in property. Whether you want a single house or a portfolio of homes, we can help you. We can tailor a plan to suit your desires, whether it’s to hold on to your property for years until its value increases or start making passive income through rentals.
Why Trust Propellor Property Investments Regarding Your Investment House
Our founder Nikki hosts seminars, has released award-winning books, enjoys a reputation for being the Queen of Property, and has worked in real estate investment through all cycles of the market, putting her in the perfect position to help you maximise your ROI. Call us for more information or to attend one of our seminars.